Mobile Home Listing Service
Mobile Loan Specialists provides the listing services of a traditional realtor, but with extensive experience and dedication to the manufactured housing industry.
Benefits of listing with us:
- No cost unless we sell your home!
- All-inclusive listing service means we provide the advertising, handle the showings and negotiations, coordinate with your community owner, and assist buyers with financing.
- We are settlement experts and can handle all types of title, estate, and tax issues related to mobile homes.
- We have established relationships with community owners and managers all over the Lehigh Valley.
We Buy Homes for Cash
Need to sell NOW? We can have cash in your hand in under 24 hours! Reasons for an Immediate Cash Sale:
- If delinquent taxes and/or lot rent may soon result in the legal loss of your home
- If your home needs extensive repairs that you can’t afford to fix
- If you have inherited a home and don’t want the burden associated with its care
- If you need immediate cash to pay for personal or medical problems
- If you can’t afford to pay lot rent, etc. while your home is for sale
Mobile Home Settlements
Once someone has chosen to purchase your home, our work does not end there. Every transaction ends with a professional settlement right inside our office located in the Allentown area.
We specialize in legal settlements that protect buyer and seller with the proper contracts. We handle tax certifications and prorating, loan payoffs, third party disbursements if applicable, and all aspects of titling.
We are a PENN DOT card agent and have 2 notaries employed within our office.
Attention REALTORS: Have you sold a mobile home and need a quick and affordable settlement for your clients? We offer complete closing services at a fraction of the cost of an abstract company or attorney.
Home Value Assessments
We have nearly 25 years of combined experience in the manufactured housing industry. We’ve sold numerous homes in just about every community throughout the Lehigh Valley. For a very reasonable fee, we can photograph and examine your home and create a written assessment of your home’s fair market value.These assessments are often useful in the following situations:
- Senior Care facilities
- Applying for medical or government assistance programs